Linden Housing Group has had a rich history of being involved across an extensive breadth of property related activities over the years. Here are some of the types of design & build, investment, or planning related projects we have had the opportunity to have been at the forefront of:
- New build apartment blocks in conservation areas and regeneration zones
- New build houses on former local authority land
- New build housing incorporating underground parking
- Multiple occupation accommodation typically of 30 – 60 en-suite rooms
- Local authority social housing
- Grade 2 Listed buildings conversion from commercial to residential use
- Period building conversion and extensions sympathetic to original features
- Historic and Landmark building conservation or enhancement
- Luxury housing refurbishment with high end fitting & fixtures
- Eco-housing projects incorporating sustainable energy saving infrastructure
- Multiple chain store retail outlet investments
- Office conversion either expansion or conversion to multiple residential use.
- Warehouse build or extension
Over the years such projects have in turn contributed directly and indirectly to the employment of many individuals benefitting a wide range of people and businesses.